We are approaching the Summit 2016! Here’s a glimpse to last year’s Summit so you can prime yourself for a full weekend of stimulating conversations, exchange of knowledge and networking.
The 2015 International Summit on Medical Nutrition Education had five goals:
- Share information on the current state of medical nutrition education and associated research in each region
- Share examples of learning from each region, including examples of successful and less successful initiatives and actions
- Identify common or shared needs across regions
- Showcase examples of transferable models of strategies across regions
- Identify opportunities for joint strategies in medical nutrition education
Register NOW for the Summit 2016 as places are being filled quick!