Call for Abstracts
Share your research findings! We invite authors to submit abstracts for a poster competition for the Summit 2017.
Deadline for abstract submissions extended to midnight Monday July 10th, 2017.
Abstract submission guidelines
- Original abstracts for poster presentation should be submitted to fit one of the following 4 categories:
- Recent advances in macro/micro/novel nutrients research
- Hydration/Hydration Education for Health
- Medical/Healthcare Education & Related Research
- Applied Clinical/Public Health Nutrition
- All abstracts must be submitted by email only to
firstname.lastname@example.org by July 10th 2017.
- Please state in your email whether your poster is to be considered for the poster competition and in which category it relates to. Please also indicate the days you will be attending the conference.
- All abstracts must be in English and the abstract title, authors, affiliations and body of the abstract should not exceed 250 words (approx. 1600 characters). You will not be permitted to proceed if you do not meet these guidelines. Tables, charts and/or figures are allowed.
- Each author may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts.
- The title of the poster should be the same as the title on the submitted abstract.
- Abstracts are not edited by the organisers and author corrections will not be accepted after the final submission deadline. Abstracts should be checked for accuracy prior to submission.
- You will be informed of the decision regarding acceptance of your abstract for a poster (no oral presentation) by July 17th 2017.
- Only registered delegates may present abstracts, therefore at least one author should register and pay all applicable fees to attend the Summit and present the poster. If the poster is part of the poster competition, only the first author should present the poster.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the Summit Handbook.
Please find abstracts from Summit 2016 here.
- NNEdPro does not provide printing services. All presenters should make sure to print their posters on time for their poster presentation.
- Posters must be A0 size, pins will be provided on the day of the presentations.
- Authors may, if they wish, provide A4 handouts and or notes on their posters. These can be attached to the bottom of the poster boards.