Registration for the International Summit is now open. You can find details on how to register here.
Please find details for the registration fees below:
|One Day Attendance
(£70 if booked before May 5th 2017)
|Two Day Attendance (Full Conference)
(£120 if booked before May 5th 2017)
We are happy to provide special rates to all members of the following organisations:
- British Dietetic Association (and ICDA member organisations)
- Members of University of Cambridge, Wolfson College
- Employees at the MRC-Elsie Widdowson Laboratory
- Association for Nutrition
- Nutrition Society / Society of Nutrition Education and Behaviour (and IUNS member organisation)
- Employees of the National Health Service (NHS)
- British Pharmaceutical Nutrition Group (BPNG)
- NNEdPro Network and Subscribing Members
Please contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions
When your registration is completed and payment has been received you are a confirmed delegate for NNEdPro International Summit – Implementation Science in Medical Nutrition Education: From Research to Practice.
You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to the NNEdPro. For any cancellations received on or before 29th June you will receive a 90% refund. If you cancel on or after 30th June no refunds can be issued.
Data Protection: Information provided on your registration may be used in future promotion. Information that may be used include Name, Company, Country and Job Title.
Payment can be made via credit card (Visa and Mastercard) invoice and cheque. Please refer to the terms and conditions per payment method. Please note if you have chosen to pay via invoice, these are available to download once you have confirmed your place. Invoice are NOT sent via post. It is the delegates responsibility for the invoice to be sent to the correct person/department for payment processing.