Cambridge is renowned worldwide for high quality education and research. Within this setting we represent a Cambridge based group of international faculty delivering education that stems from the cutting edge of research across key areas of applied human nutrition.
This four-day course is geared to train individuals with a health or biological sciences related degree who have an interest in furthering their knowledge of nutrition.
In order to be eligible for the Summer School you will need to have a health or biological science related degree. We will also accept students enrolled in the 2nd year or beyond of a health or biological sciences related degree, subject to their first year transcripts showing successful progression on the degree programme.
Attendees must be fluent in English, as all course materials and teaching are conducted in the English language.
If you would like to apply to attend, we request you complete our online application and submit a short CV so as to ensure all potential attendees’ will be able meet the baseline science knowledge level for this course.
- Excellent Foundation Certificate Course in Applied Human Nutrition
- Taught by leading global nutrition experts
- Complimentary membership of the NNEdPro Global Training Academy
- Accommodation provided at the University of Cambridge’s Wolfson College and includes meals and other amenities
- Experience a traditional ‘Formal Hall Gala Dinner‘ at Downing College
- Access to online teaching resources
- Complimentary registration for the NNEdPro International Summit on Medical Nutrition Education and Research